This shirt is a mashup of her two athletic outfits shown in episode 27, Nanami’s Egg. Because there’s no way to print the puffy sleeves of her cow print shirt, and the tennis print shirt is kind of plain, I figured this combination of the two was a nifty solution!
Warning: These run small. Be liberal. The fabric is that silky kind, with the print sublimated in, so it’s soft and slippery and shouldn’t pill at all in the wash. <3
• 100% polyester (can contain up to 4% elastane)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Model is 178 cm/5.8 feet tall and wearing size M
• Cow Print is a Vector Illustration by Vecteezy.com
The Nanami shirts are women’s v-necks, and are sized quite small, with the 2XL fitting comfortably on my butt, and I’m like 210lb in this pic. The Utena shirt is a men’s t-shirt cut, and fits me consistent with the mockup images at XL. (I hope you appreciate this, I hate taking pics.) The fabric is that silky breathable fabric that won’t pill in the wash. The print is sublimation, so it’s super soft and comfortable. The fabric is a touch thin, like my black bra shows through the white a bit.